Saturday 10 November 2018

I will do wordpress customization or wordpress theme customization

I will do wordpress customization or wordpress theme customization












About:

Are you getting bored of the look and the feel of your website and you want to change it so desperately. But you don't know how. Then you have come to the right place. 
I am providing services of wordpress customization and wordpress theme customization. The customization can be related to frontend or backend, depends on buyer's requirements.

Why Hire Me?
  • Have a vast experience on WordPress of almost four years.
  • Have built many wordpress websites.
  • Excellent command on wordpress theme customization or plugin customization.
  • My past work will be shown on demand.

Important Instructions
  • I will do one two small changes in $5.  If you want me to do multiple customization, then add the cost respectively.
  • I will charge $10 to customize the look of a plugin according to the theme.
  • The buyer must provide me all the details before ordering the gig.


So, what are you waiting for, hit the ORDER button.

Reviews


anthonyramirez:Excellent work highly recommended A+++

zkansari:Have worked a number of times with this seller and he understands perfectly my requirements and delivers very promptly. Always happy with his work.

usamarehan:Always a great experience

peopleistic:Highly recommended - has become a very trusted WordPress expert we rely on. Fast, effective and professional.

usamarehan:Outstanding


No comments:

Post a Comment