Friday 9 November 2018

I will customize wordpress, fix wp error, edit theme,template, css, plugins

I will customize wordpress, fix wp error, edit theme,template, css, plugins












About:

HI 
i will fix your any issue related to WordPress Plugin, Css, Theme, Template, Database with full satisfaction. If you want to know more you can message me. 

**This is just for a small fix. So Please message me before making any order. :)

Reviews


stevendavis:I love this developer. Fast, Efficient, Great Communicator. Solves Problems. Thanks WebDev.

webdev08:Thank You!

joshcorti11:this seller was very quick to respond to my questions and completed the job quickly at a good price. I would recommend this seller to other people. thanks a lot for your time and help. I look forward to working with you in the future.

webdev08:Thank You.

acgzmn:I've worked with a ton of Fiverr contractors and this was the fastest fix EVER


No comments:

Post a Comment