Saturday 10 November 2018

I will setting up basic WooCommerce settings (Not full website)

I will setting up basic WooCommerce settings (Not full website)












About:

Please contact me before placing any order.

I'm professional eCommerce Web Developer. Having experiences of last few years as a WordPress developer. I can be your trusted partner for any eCommerce needs. I can create very attractive beautiful and fully customizable eCommerce website store within 7 days. 

I'll provide you 15 days free full support means I'll fix any error or modification free of cost. 

Woocommerce Features

  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or full refund
  • Install WooCommerce and set up store setting.

  • Fix any kind of WooCommerce issue.

  • Integrated payment gateways to your store

  • Add Products with Multiple Options

  • Add Product Categories

  • On-page SEO

  • Setup Google analytics

  • Setup Google Search Engine Console

  • Improve the Security of your website

  • Create design for your website

  • Convert design into a responsive website

  • Integrate Social Plugins

  • Add blog section


I always try to maintain the quality of work and customer services, these two things are the most important for me.

Reviews


mithunsharma271:Keep up good work man!

imrul_kaisar_:Many thanks! Great person to work with. Will love to work again together.

jbula82:Thank you for your dedication and hard work.

jbula82:Good job, thank you for the expedient services and knowledge. You have helped me dearly!

imrul_kaisar_:Another great experience with this repeat buyer. Good communication and clear instructions.


No comments:

Post a Comment