Friday 9 November 2018

I will customize n install wordpress theme,fix css issues

I will customize n install wordpress theme,fix css issues












About:

With 3 years of  long history in WordPress designing and troubleshooting, I have polished my skills to the next level.
You can take my services regarding
  • Customization of WordPress theme as per your demand.
  • WordPress installation and Setup.
  • Installation & Configuration of any plugin or widget.
  • Fixing WordPress errors.
  • Fixing css issues
All the designs and customization will be fully responsive and will be delivered within the committed time.


Note: Price of gig will vary by how much hard work to be done on the task... So kindly send the details of the task in inbox and then we can talk on price..

Reviews


neoraj:The seller was amazing to work with. I had provided a detailed description of the tasks to be done and she delivered on all fronts. Even when some unforeseen​ difficulties cropped up, the seller made it a point to complete all the tasks to my satisfaction. One of the best Wordpress developers I have worked with.\n\nWill be returning in the future!

digitalagency:Good and quick job. Responded well.

wpscope:i installed the theme, make it like demo and made few customizations on request as well\r\n\r\ni liked working with him and would love to serve him again and again and again :)\r\n\r\n

stanciljohnson:She is awesome. That is why I keep going to her to help me reach my techno goals. I will be using here in the future when needed. I am very happy I choose her to make my projects look great!

wpscope:i edited the video. deleted couple of frames and added couple of frames... client was very understanding, full of knowledge and know what he wants


No comments:

Post a Comment