Monday 12 November 2018

I will create a modern and responsive wordpress website design

I will create a modern and responsive wordpress website design












About:

Hello amp; Welcome to my Gig. I'm Ankita, a Seller with 100% Positive Responsibility! :)
--


Why WordPress?

1#.User-Friendly amp;High-security standard
2#.WordPress Is 99% SEO Friendly [Acc.toGoogle]
3#.
25% of the world's websites run on WordPress

Why Me?


100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied
Unlimited revisions

what you'll Get in Return?

Responsive design(Desktop, Tablet amp; Smartphone compatible)
Fast loading pages
SEO friendly structure
User-friendlyadmin panel
Fully secure website
Social media integration
Clear navigation across the site
Content uploaded on Server

In Which niches, I can Design Websites?

Blog or Personal
News amp; Magazine
Business
e-commerce
Question amp; Answer
Portfolio
Photography
Writers / Authors
Health amp; Fitness
Education
Real Estate
And much more...
Don't have any Theme or Design?

You can message us to discuss the design of your site. We'll send you a list of designs and you can choose one.

Reviews


mindwritten:Awesome as ever. Ankita is my go-to coder when working on websites. Highly recommended

ankita_sarkar:Outstanding Experience!

mrmingle:This lady was patient and committed all through the execution of this project. Thank you Ankita. I am sure to buy from you again and recommend you to my friends and associates

ankita_sarkar:great experience!!

poorhenry2000:ANother job well done. I will be using again tomorrow for next project


No comments:

Post a Comment