Monday 12 November 2018

I will do 3 small WordPress tasks or fix 3 errors

I will do 3 small WordPress tasks or fix 3 errors












About:

This is a Fix WordPress Error (small tasks) gig.

I can resolve any kind of bugs, issues, errors or problems that you are facing. Contact me using the chat function, discuss your situation and, confidently place your order. My average resolution time for a small assignment is 30 minutes!

I will help resolve any errors with-in record time.

What is covered in this Word Press gig:

  • minor CSS and design changes
  • Plugin conflicts and website not loading
  • Databases and database connection
  • Fix WordPress admin Login Problems / issues
  • Minor theme and plugin customization
  • Installation, setup or troubleshoot word press
  • Back up and/or Moving a web site
  • Restoring a web-site
  • Contact form not working / troubleshooting
  • 500 Internal Server error
  • White Screen of Death
  • PHP Code Displaying on Frontend issues

My Strengths:

  • I have custom made tools for quick identification / troubleshooting
  • I have a Very Positive Feedback - Please check my reviews
  • My turnaround time is the quickest - Average time taken is 30 minutes

Order this errors support gig to fix WordPress issues on your website. I am available on chat all around the day! I will deliver most of the small orders within hours!

Thanks,
Poonam

Reviews


thatsmyoption:It was a pleasure working with her. Very prompt. Thank you.

ojbikom:Awesome work again

affordmarketig:Thanks! do accept the other part of the order. I am continuing work on the website malware removal.

jmcginty1234:exceeded my expectations!

affordmarketig:Thanks for the order! Awaiting for the SEO job.


No comments:

Post a Comment