Saturday 10 November 2018

I will make customize to your wordpress site as per your needs

I will make customize to your wordpress site as per your needs












About:

Hello Everyone,

If you're want to Fix or Resolve any HTML / CSS issue on your Wordpress Site,  then you're at RIGHT Place. 

JUST MAKE ORDER OF 1 GIG FOR ONE SMALL BUG .

REMARKS - And If you want to See already RESOLVE ISSUE for my earlier buyer, then CHECK my Portfolio or Let me know through fiverr msg to provide UPDATED List.

Note -  If you're want more FIX Issue of more than ONE BUG or required more customization ON YOUR SITE,  then pls check it's GiG EXTRAS.

SO MAKE ORDER AS PER YOUR Requirement.

Regards,
Rishabh Yadav

Reviews


the_one:Job well done...Very responsive and speedy quick work

sarbinfotech:Thank you...!

taylorcottano:Great Communication!!!

sarbinfotech:Thank you...for your so valuable feedback.

isabella479:All work was done quickly and nicely done!


No comments:

Post a Comment