Monday 12 November 2018

I will setup professional membership website

I will setup professional membership website












About:

Looking for an expert to build a Membership Website? 
Your search ends right here!... I have more than 3 years of work experience in setting up membership websites.

I am expert to develop WordPress membership site and I use best and No.1 membership plugin. I will develop your site according to your requirements. Your Requirement should be clear. If you don't have clear your requirements. Feel free to ask me, I will assist you.

Following are the services I offer for setup of membership site:-
  • Install WordPress.
  • Custom Login and Registration Page.
  • Setup Membership levels.
  • Content protection.
  • Members Login page.
  • Members Module / Category Pages.
  • Members Content Pages.
  • Multiple Levels of different Memberships.
  • Users can Edit their Profile on the Site and others.

Why choose my services?
  • 24/7 Support. 
  • Unlimited Revision.
  • Fast response to your messages.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee.

If you have any confusion or query then please feel free to message me.

Reviews


marcomunicacion:nice job, see you next time!!

rabbi_developer:Awesome Buyer!\r\nGood communication and Understanding.\r\nGlad to work with you.

stuckinminor:Golam had very good communication trout the process, Im very happy with the end product and would highly recommend him to others who want a clean, modern and functional website.

rabbi_developer:Great buyer! Good communication and understanding. Glad to work with you!

gles33:his price was what I wanted to pay


No comments:

Post a Comment