Monday 12 November 2018

I will develop or customize a wordpress theme

I will develop or customize a wordpress theme












About:

Hi,
Welcome to my Gig! 
I'm an expert Web Developer with Master Degree in Computer field (Mcs) also with Hand Coded Specialty.

So if you want:
1. WordPress Theme Customization.
2. WordPress Theme Developing from scratch. 
3. Adding new functionalities to your existing WordPress website.
4. Removing any module in your existing website. 
5. Adding Contact Form.
6. MailChimp or any other e-mail marketing automation.
And Lot of More!

I'm friendly and helpful so please feel free to contact me so we can discuss your idea. I'm willing to hearing from your end!

Thank You!
Ali





Reviews


farkhandaj:I highly recommend him, he should be a part of fiver PRO verified section.\nwhat amazing website he created, just the way how I wanted and he was always there to answer all my queries and doubts. he even shared videos clips to show me how to edit and use everything.\n\nThank you so much and I look forward to working with you on more projects in future

aliali44:Outstanding Experience! Thank You!!

rosemary1975:Professional and delivers as promised.

aliali44:Great Experience!\r\nThank You!!

jaysimpsonross:THIS GUY IS AMAZING!!!!! SERIOUSLY AMAZING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment