Monday 12 November 2018

I will wordpress redesign or customization

I will wordpress redesign or customization












About:

 Are you looking for wordpress installation or customization? You come to the right place. 

My Gig Description:-------

We are web developer team. We are working on web design and development as a long time. We are expert on wordpress redesign o theme customization,Blogger site creation or any htm5 web template design, Bootstrap, Javascript and Jquery, creating woocommerce website, UX/UI website template design.
We can create any type of website business/corporate, E-commerce, portfolio, personal blog and other site what you will expect.

You will get:
  • Wordpress install
  • Theme install and customization
  • Full website customization
  • Build or rebuild your existing ecommerce website
  • Wordpress bugfix and issues problem solve
  • Slider, image and content upload
  • Migrate or transfer on other server
  • Demo template install
  • Wordpress redesign
  • Plugin setup
  • Social share sidebar menu included
  • Speed up and performance optimization and also seo optimize
  • 100% online support and Unlimited revision
  • Great communication with instant reply

Don't meet your requirement? Let's disucss.
If you  feel confused them message us for a custom order or any query.

Please knock me before Order!!

Thank You.
Mana Bormon

Reviews


manabormon:Really awesome selller. I am fully satisfied to work with him. Excellent communication skill. I have got something special from him. I want to work with him again. best of luck.

mana_bormon:Thanks great buyer.....

manabormon:Really awesome selller. I am fully satisfied to work with him. Excellent communication skill. I have got something special from him. I want to work with him again. best of luck.

mana_bormon:Thanks great buyer.....

:


No comments:

Post a Comment