Saturday 10 November 2018

I will install Wordpress theme & make same as demo in just 3 hours.

I will install Wordpress theme & make same as demo in just 3 hours.












About:

Responsive Wordpress Design, Custom Wordpress Website, Professional WordPress Website


Are you Struggling
 to setup your Wordpress blog? 
So many hours wasted and yet no use? 

Sit back and hire professionals to do the job.

I'm an Engineering Graduate  with over 3000+ reviews on different platforms, and experience in digital solutions and design requirements for many companies. I've also managed some awards for my work in design and IT solutions programs. I deliver my work with the assurance and the accuracy of what an Engineer delivers.


I'll Design & Develop a Professional WordPress Website for you in your tight budget :)

Packages include:

  • Friendly Admin Panel.
  • Graphical work, creative, user-friendly layout.
  • Fully responsive mobile & all devices.
  • SEO site, Ready to be optimized for Google rankings.
  • Social Media Integration
  • High level Security 
  • Fast Loading Speed 
  • Analytics Setup.

I can Do Website for all these Categories: 

  • Blog & Magazine, Corporate, Education, Entertainment, Non-profit organizations, Real Estate, Retail, Wedding, Portfolio, Services, Music. Legal, Saloon, Gym & others.

Reviews


eighttimes8:Waqar is very responsive and a great help in setting up my webpage.

iconsolutions:Talking with Doris on what she wants has been a great experience. It's refreshing to see a client who is as dedicated as she. :)

gglobal:Everything that Waqar does for my business is stellar. I can’t say enough great things. I definitely recommend him!

iconsolutions:As always its an amazing experience working with Deileta and her business.\r\n

scott4237:Great communication will do business with again


No comments:

Post a Comment