Saturday 10 November 2018

I will install WordPress, WooCommerce and Free theme. Please buy standard package for complete store

I will install WordPress, WooCommerce and Free theme. Please buy standard package for complete store












About:

Creative and technical WordPress WooCommerce expert building rich and interactive eCommerce online store by WordPress WooCommerce with 4 years of experience.

If you are looking for eCommerce website by WordPress then you are in the right place.

I build with the latest technology which will accelerate the development process, with the best security and responsive design.

Services I am offering:
✓ Install Wordpress
✓ Setup Google analytics
✓ WooCommerce Setup & Settings update
✓ Upload Product with the variation
✓ Theme Customization
✓ Responsive with mobiles & tablets on all browsers
✓ Slider at Top
✓ All payment methods available & payment integration
✓ Live Chat
✓ Subscriber Form Sign Up
✓ Coupon System
✓ Transfer site to another hosting if necessary
✓ Integrate Social Plugins. etc...

Why me : 
✓ Free 1 month support
✓ The quickest website delivery
✓ Unlimited revision until complete project
✓ Top communication service
✓ 100% Customer Satisfaction

Please send me a message if you need to see some of my previous projects. 

Reviews


cdurham817:The coder went above and beyond my expectations. Everything that he did was much better than I expected and he delivered in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend coderloft to anyone!

coderloft:Thank you....

kreatifmode:Fast \u0026 Prompt. Highly recommended.

coderloft:Thank you, This is a 3rd job done...

chaouikam:Amazing work! this guy is awesome. Very patient and helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment