Sunday 11 November 2018

I will create custom post type and cpt template for your wordpress site

I will create custom post type and cpt template for your wordpress site












About:

I am WordPress Expert working with this technology for more than 5years

So you need another custom post type for additional promotion, product, Services or testimonial?
You found the Right Gig!!!

WordPress default post type can't do enough in some specific cases.
so here it comes custom post type.

So what will you receive?

  • A Custom Post Type with Custom Fields
  • Install Required Plugin
  • CPT UI Plugin Installation 
  • If Needed Hand Coded plugin
  • Clean and Well Commented Code
  • Custom Post Type Template
  • Responsive Template
  • Custom Fields
  • Custom Taxonomies

Gig will be provided in time with unlimited revisions, and Money Back Guarantee. Feel free to discuss for further informations, I will be glad to listen from you.

*Please message me before order!

Reviews


fedecris:I often work with this guy because he is always very serious, precise, professional and reliable.

wdstheme:Awesome experiences. Another successful project.

laurelpaula:It was Good!

wdstheme:Outstanding experience.

firefight1981:Another fantastic project completed to my expectations.


No comments:

Post a Comment