Wednesday 26 February 2020

Speed Up And Fix Your Existing Wordpress Problems











About:

01. Your web-site takes time to load? 

 Do you want to make your website faster? 
I can help you to speed up your WordPress and load within 1-5 seconds. &  faster more than 85% 
Keep your site healthy and optimized and make your visitor happy. 


02. do your website have any problem or bug?
 Do you want to fix your website bug and secure your site? 
I can help you to keep clean and secure your Wordpress 
Keep your site error free and safe.


03. do you wanna make your web-site responsive?
 I can help you with that.
I'm WordPress expert with 8 years of experience. I can help you with anything about Wordpress.I'll help you optimize your WordPress site and speed it up to 95-page speed score on Google. I've already done much great work on Envato Studio looking forward to serving those who are worried about their WordPress site page speed.

Service included: 
HTML, CSS & JS Minification. -- Enabling GZip Compression. -- Defer Parsing of Possible JavaScript Files --Fixing Bad Requests. -- Configuring ETags -- Optimizing .htaccess or conf file -- Enabling Website Page Caching -- Enabling Browser Caching.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

This Boy has done amazing working .... Quality experience and dedication. I am literally impressed by your efforts ... Never Give UP!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

excellent work, very good knowledge, fast delivery

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

incredible service and very very professional! I have no words... Thank you so much!!




No comments:

Post a Comment