Saturday 29 February 2020

Create Wordpress Website Design Woocommerce Store











About:

Hello there,



Do you want to build an E-commerce store or redesign your existing WordPress website?



I can help to create a WordPress website, blog or online store. Completely redesign your old WordPress website or woocommerce store.



Services:



  • Install WordPress on your web hosting
  • Install and setup WooCommerce settings
  • Setup shipping methods, integrate payment gateways
  • Setup WooCommerce cart, checkout, my account, product pages
  • Add any features or build custom functionalities
  • Create conditional or table rate shipping method
  • Integrate WooCommerce with the theme
  • Install and setup a premium WordPress theme

  • Customize and design the WordPress theme
  • Create a business website, blog, E-commerce store

  • Design and develop a complete WooCommerce store
  • Build a multi-vendor WooCommerce marketplace
  • Design pages using DIVI, Flatsome, Visual Composer, Elementor, Beaver Builder
  • Create Landing pages, Optin-form, Contact form, Sliders
  • Secure, Speed up, SEO optimize



Contact for pre-sales questions

Request Quote for custom order and requirements. Contact before placing Order.



Please don't place an order before contacting me first.

Reviews


:

He did a great job, site looks fantastic and was able to make mods I needed on the fly Definately recommend him

:

Really great experience working with Parvin. Very professional and very high quality site that he has built for me. I will be sure to keep working with him in the future! Great job!

:

He's amazing. Very responsive, patient, and understanding. I'm really satisfied with the final product and I will continue working with him.

:

Parvinraina immediately understood what I needed to be done for our product pages and was quick to upload his work. Any changes I needed was done immediately. I did not need to wait for long. He was also very prompt in replying and constantly updated me on the process of our project. The whole process was very efficient and painless. The output submitted is outstanding and exactly what we needed. I will not hesitant to work with him again in the future. Highly recommended. You will not regret working with parvinraina.

:

This is the second time I have engaged Parvinraina - as with last time he was very responsive to my request with a quick turnaround. I highly recomend and will continue to engage his services.




No comments:

Post a Comment