Monday 24 February 2020

Fix Wordpress SSL Certificate Green Padlock Issue











About:

Make sure your site is available wit https.  I don't provide SSL CERTIFICATE or SSL installation service with this GIG.



Welcome to The #1 SSL Fix Service in Fiverr 
Don't loose your time - make the right choice.


With more than 580+ Five Stars reviews - 0 negative : from web developers and individuals. Numbers don't lie.



What do I do ?
 I fix  your  site security / mixed content / redirection / padlock / cloudflare / ssl certificate issues.  


What do I need from you ?

- Admin access

- FTP Access



How ? 
- No plugins
- No collateral issues
- 301 redirection


What CMS or Websites are covered ? 
- ALL WEBSITES



The premium package includes :

a) Padlock fix (Standard package)

b) 301 http to https redirection

c) HTTP Strict Transport Security

d) Fix Duplicate content


"I don't fix only your ssl padlock, I make also sure that it is done the right way! " No collateral SEO issues. I am helping myself while helping you. I do it with care.


Even though SSL is a ranking factor it can Hurt your SEO with a  wrong setup. Common cases are duplicate contents and wrong redirection status.




 




Reviews


:

Excellent work. Would highly recommend this seller. Thank you very much.

:

Project was finished to my satisfaction

:

Thanks for helping me fix my ssl issues.

:

Awesome job!

:

Seller took care of this in super quick time and even resolved some questions that I had immediately. Highly recommended and I'll use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment