Monday 24 February 2020

Carry Out Excel Tasks For You











About:

I am a data scientist and data analyst with about 5years experience in Excel. I am also a wordpress programmer and my work with CMS has provided me with the opportunity of working and retrieving web databases with SQl. 
I always deliver within 24hrs




Excel services include (but not limited to): 


-  Import, Convert and Model data of any type (pdf, docs, sql etc..)


- Formulas Analysis; Simple & Complex


- Data entry from txt, csv, xlsx or web


- Solve errors within your excel sheets and visualizations.


- Power Queries and Power Pivots


                                 .....and so much more!!!


Please contact me before placing an order to discuss the scope of your order and size of dataset. 


Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sam was fantastic to work with. I would recommend him!

:

Dani was great to work with

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment