Saturday 29 February 2020

Design, Build, Fix And Create Or Customize Wordpress Website











About:

Do you need a website for your business? If yes, then you are at the right place. I’m David, a WordPress developer and I can help you create a Responsive WordPress Website for your business.



A website must be good looking as well as responsive because a large number of visitors will access your site using different devices. However, one of the best ways to build a responsive web site is by using WordPress and that's why I'm here to help you with my professional WordPress Website creation service.



My Service Includes



  • WordPress installation
  • Premium theme installation

  • Plugin(s) installation

  • Full web site creation and customization
  • E-commerce functionality
  • Awesome HD slider
  • Newsletter signup form
  • Responsive design
  • Social Media Integration
  • Google Maps Integration
  • A user-friendly back-end for easy management (WordPress)
  • 100% client satisfaction

  • Money back guarantee
  • Free support (Max 7 days after project is completed)


I can design any type of web site ranging from corporate, real-estate, e-commerce, health and fitness to business and much more. All you have to do is to contact me with your website requirements.



Note: please contact me with your web site requirements before you order this gig.



Regards,



David



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

Great buyer

Seller's Response:

This seller was really amazing, his communication is like a doctor and his patients. He gave me 100% if my request and my dollars were not a waste plus my time

:

Thanks

:

Outstanding Experience




No comments:

Post a Comment