Wednesday 26 February 2020

Clone Any Web Design Into A Wordpress











About:

Please contact me before place the order. Read full description of this gig.



Have you ever needed your WordPress theme to match another design?



Hello, I'm Jung Ki, with 7 years experience in designing & creating websites, working with WordPress. I have worked on projects ranging from theme/plugin customization & development, Front-end Customization, bug fixing and E-Commerce custom and WordPress based website design and redesign.


With this gig, I will clone any web design into a high quality WordPress theme.


What you will get?



✓ Fully Responsive website

✓ Theme Option Panel

✓ SEO Onpage Optimize

✓ Site Speed Optimize

✓ Theme Document (How to use your theme)



Some bonuses in my package include:

  • ✓ Free of cost consultation
  • ✓ Free installation website

  • ✓ Free copy, migrate your website after completion
  • ✓ 180 Days after completion support


Why choose me?

  1. Quick contact support

  2. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  3. Effective communication skills
  4. I always offer products of the best quality to the customers


If you have any custom query feel free to message me!




Reviews


:

Working with this seller for the 4th time. He has good skills in web development. Looking forward to work with him more in the future.

:

Nice experience

:

amazing seller and super fast

:

I highly rate this seller. He delivered what I asked for and I would use him again in the future.

:

Great Freelancer. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment