Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will fix wordpress site errors, bug

I will fix wordpress site errors, bug












About:

 Fix any WordPress errors and problems

I am offering almost any WordPress bug fixing and customization service. I can provide technical or business support, seo for WordPress site.

I guaranty you 100% satisfaction. Experience in WordPress custom theme and plugin development. So i have very depth knowledge of WordPress CMS. You can place order for any type of WordPress work.

Theme (css,layout, add functionality).customization
◈Fixing theme css issues (html,css,javascript). Fix Responsive Issues
◈Fix plugin problem.
◈Fix Mobile Issues
◈Fix PHP fatal errors or any problem
◈Custom themes development.
◈Theme installation & configure.
◈Layout issue on different devices.
Email subscription setting(mailchimp/getresponse etc)
◈Website Migration or Backup.
◈Fix Broken Layout
◈Error Establishing Database Connection.
◈Add Custom  function
Anything Else related to Word Press site 

Complete the work within time.All work must be completed in time or as soon as possible if i am free. If you need urgently you may inform me.

Reviews


helenaem:Fast and effective. Thank you very much!

cds1138:Outstanding service!

oinspire:Thanks!

annasimon824:Outstanding he is now my to go guy in his field! And will be doing all my websites :-)

oinspire:Thank you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment