Monday 27 August 2018

I will fix your wordpress bugs

I will fix your wordpress bugs












About:

Facing difficulty in your Wordpress website? Unable to catch the bugs? Leave it to me! I will fix your Wordpress, CSS or HTML errors.

Please do not order directly, before ordering the gig, please contact me first so that we can discuss and I can provide custom quote. The delivery time depends on how complicated the problem is, does not necessary a few days. If it's just a minor change, it might be completed within an hour or a few hours when I am online. The time is negotiable too. So, always remember to message me first before placing the order ya. Thank you :)

Reviews


lua331:Outstanding Experience!

lua331:Outstanding Experience!

theochambers:great work. thanks

emailbirdynh:Fast and good, I like very much working with her!

vankann:Awesome!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment