Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will do all configuration as listed on my gig page. Negotiable

I will do all configuration as listed on my gig page. Negotiable












About:

This is the best gig you can find on WHM and WHMCS setup. The best gig for those who want to start up their web hosting company/website. Read below to know the configuration that I will be doing for you for this gig.

$25 Only. You will get all of the service below and I'll try to guide or help you with you questions.
  1. Install WHMCS
  2. Link WHM with WHMCS(Fully Automated System)
  3. Link and activate domain registrar module.
  4. Link API Keys and whitelist IP address(for logicboxes based account and others)
  5. Add domain extensions and pricing.(only top domains)
  6. Create packages in WHM
  7. Update/add products in WHMCS with descriptions.
  8. Update invoice template logo.
  9. Create support departments.(support,sales,billing)
  10. Set email piping in cPanel
  11. Import client list from WHM
  12. Install WordPress and your hosting theme.
  13. Import dummy content and set up WHMCS Bridge/Client area template(Depands on your theme choose)
  14. Add payment gateway.
  15. Upload Logo
  16. and more

Will try my best to deliver within 24 Hours if you provide me with all working log in details. Will deliver within hours if ordered when I'm Online.

You may contact me before placing an order.
*** Feel free to contact me if you need to know anything. Thanks for viewing my Gig :-)

Reviews


jimcanner:I must say that the seller is super quick on doing activities related to WHMCS configuration.\nWill surely recommend the seller to who ever requires help in WHMCS.\nThank you :-)

irinalazhieva:Sri is amazing as usually!!!!I really enjoy and like to work with him!!!Perfect work and so fast!!!!Really recommended!!!!!

jamminsam:This is my second purchase from seller,and he is always helpful,and responds quickly to questions,and follow ups as well.I am appreciative of the level of service that he provides.

sri_87:Thank you for the returning purchase. It was a pleasure to work with you again. :-)

metrosur:Accurate and fast. He solved all the problems or requests I made within the set deadlines. If I need, I will request its skills again.


No comments:

Post a Comment