Wednesday 29 August 2018

I will do wordpress website design

I will do wordpress website design












About:

I will do WordPress Website Design.

I am WordPress Website Guru. I am in this field for more than 4 years.

WordPress Websites:
eCommerce, entertainment, blogs, magazine, business, education and technology etc.

My Services Include:

  1. WordPress Website Design & Development
  2. SEO Optimized Sites (Premium SEO Plugins)
  3. Fully Responsive Website
  4. Premium Themes
  5. Free Landing/Squeeze Page (In Light & Mega Packaged Only)
  6. WordPress Installation
  7. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  8. Free Future Maintenance (Max 8 Days Free Maintenance)
  9. WordPress Customization
  10. Friendly Support

Price is Negotiable.

Please contact me before placing order :)

Reviews


aaronjohnson190:Top notch service and fulfillment of order!

sohailms:Thank you sir :)

miracle139intl:The Seller was very responsive and finished the work quickly. I sent a few edits that he willingly completely in a very timely matter. My only disappointment was the design. The colors and stock photos used were not in line with our logo/mission. The I don't like the content layouts that he chose. I will likely go in and re-edit most of the pages

sohailms:During development of website I worked on live server so client can view the site. And client was satisfied with each and everything. And now client asked to complete the order and telling me in the review that he was not satisfied with pages layout. He should have informed me when order was active instead of asking me to deliver the order.\nWell th

cuteticles:Very responsive and knowledgable.


No comments:

Post a Comment