Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will customize, fix and update wordpress website

I will customize, fix and update wordpress website












About:

I will customize the website as per specifications. I will fix bugs, create modules, customize design, integrate plugins, api and widgets. I am highly expert with Wordpress and woo-commerce development and can cater any task related to it.

I can do any 1 task in 1 gig for more tasks you can select gigs extra or send custom offer.

Reviews


crjfinlayson:This is our 2nd time using Aman and are happy with his work!

amansaini8007:Really good client. Can't describe in words. I am just loving to work with this client.

karinaal:Great work. Did even some extras. Highly recommend.\nThank you.

amansaini8007:Outstanding Experience!

crjfinlayson:This was a complicated job dealing with an old WordPress custom theme and he went well and beyond the call of duty. Great job we look forward to working with you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment