Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will create wordpress site in 120min

I will create wordpress site in 120min












About:

Hello 
I'm Sayed Mokituzzaman (Mk)
With 3Years Web Development Experience .
My Bachelor's Learning in Web development Started in SoftTechIt Institute and It's Changed My Life.
After That
I Have Served As a Web Developer
In ICT Devotion's Learning and Earning In 18 Month Project.
In This position I Have Done Many Projects For Clients .

  • Web Development Using HTML5,CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery Frameworks,Bootstrap 4x And 
  • Ui-Kits Frameworks.
  • WebSite Conversion To PSD/JPG or Another Website.
  • ReDesign Or Upgrading Any WebSites.
  • UX and UI Project Improving Load Time And User Engagement.
  • Interactive Design and Full Responsive For Any Devices.
  • WordPress And Plugins Used For Clients Required .
  • My All Code's Are W3C Validation in Fastest Reload We Used Compress CDN For WordPress Site Max Fastest Reload Used Plugins .

As a Web Developer Focused on Clients Requirements and Our Customer Satisfaction.
I always Try to Manage concept to requirements definition, design, development, launch, maintenance and user support.


I looking forward to learning more about the web Development.
If my skills match your requirements, please Invite Me .




Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment