Monday 27 August 2018

I will customize your wordpress website, themes, plugins in 24 hours

I will customize your wordpress website, themes, plugins in 24 hours












About:

Hello buyers,

Welcome To My GIG.

I am a Wordpress Developer with 5 years of work experience.

I will fix A Wordpress Error.
     
          "OR"

Make a eye catching website for You.

What is covered in this gig:

✓ I will Fix WordPress Errors. 

✓ I will Fix WordPress Theme Issues.

✓ I Will Fix Any Coding Bugs.

✓ I Will Fix Any Plugin Issue.

✓ I Will update wordpress website, theme or plugins.

✓ I Will Move Websites, Create / Convert Websites to WordPress

Note :
Kindly inbox me before placing your order so that we can discuss the issue of your website first.

Reviews


jusgrilled:Always professional and fast delivery

mikelamboo:He's quick and delivers what is promised.

wilsonbrian340:Revision so many times , and each time feedback quickly , this is the second time order .

yahavatia:Great provider with a lot of knowladge..

otobongini:thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment