Wednesday 29 August 2018

I will make changes to your wordpress site in 24h

I will make changes to your wordpress site in 24h












About:

2 Years of experience in WordPress Development I am here to make changes in website.
Fixing any issue or do any WP customization work for you. 

I'm Hamad Javed a wp developer. i can help you in almost all things in wordpress. so just drop me a message and discuss your project with me.

I can help you in fix these issues: 
- fix responsive issues
- optimized your WORDPRESS website
- fix your wordpress error (CSS, HTML OR PHP)
- CUSTOMIZE your wordpress website
- fix wordpress css issues
- adding new pages or content
- redesign wordpress specific section
- add shopping feature 
- integrate social media
 

PACKAGES INCLUDE:
Basic Package $10 :
Only one small changes in your website. or fix any one issue. 

Standard Package:
In standard package i will fix all issues that you are facing and do multiple changes according to your needs please discuss first.

Premium:
In this package i will redesign or create an Highly professional and responsive website for your business.

GUARANTEE:
- Great customer service
- Customer Satisfaction

Please contact me with any questions before placing an order!
and I look forward to working with you !
Regards
HJ

Reviews


datainlex:Excellent job!

hamadjaved04:Thanks a lot

datainlex:Amazing!, so good job, and very good communication, recommend 100%.

hamadjaved04:Thanks a lot\r\nSuch a great buyer provided the detailed information.\r\nwould love to work with you again

nelsonmark1:Always excellent to work with and professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment