Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will create unique wordpress autoblog website in 24 hours

I will create unique wordpress autoblog website in 24 hours












About:

Hello And Thank You So Much For Visting My Gig

What is an Autobloĝ in WordPress?

An Autoblog is an automated WordPress site that pulls content from other sources and publishes them.

  • Now the question is is it legal?
  • Does Google allow this?
  • Can we make money from this type of Autoblog?
  • Will DMCA take action against our blog?

Let me wrap up in just a few lines.

Yes, it's legal but if you give credit to the original author and don't work on those topics which are directly illegal according to the US law.

Yes, Google allows as long you don't spam. Of course, you can make money from Autobloĝ, but make sure you've "Policy amp; Privacy" and contact us page on your blog. DMCA won't disturb you if you give credit to the original creator And In This Gig, I Will Do This All For You In Less 24 Hours

What are You Getting From This Gig?

  1. A Unique Wordpress Autobloĝ Website
  2. You're Ready To Make Some Easy Money
  3. Premium Seo Friendly WP Theme
  4. All Premium Plugins
  5. 100% SEOfriendly
  6. 24 Hours Extra Fast Delivery
  7. 24/7 Premium Support

I think it's clearer now?

if you have any other question Feel Free To Massage Me

Thanks

FastGig4U

Reviews


oxygenta:fastgig4u is a great guy, very helpful and direct. from my experience he has been upfront, informative one of the freelances you can trust to deliver. Initially I was unsure but I can now say I highly recommend him.

fastgig4u:Outstanding Experience

oxygenta:I am very happy with the turn around and the quality of work

fastgig4u:Outstanding Experience

ale123:Superb ! High quality work. 5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment