Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will install and customize theme like Your style

I will install and customize theme like Your style












About:

WordPress is that the most and immensely used platform for a weblog and alternative websites. these days for business functions having a website could be a sensible plan. it'll increase your quality and sales. I will be able to build a prepared mate web site for you.

I am a professional Web designer and developer. Working under a web developing company.

I Can Do - 

  1. WordPress installation
  2. Any theme setup and full customization
  3. Plugin works
  4. Bug and error fixing
  5. Responsive design and fixing responsive design issues
  6. Two-step security system setup 
  7. CSS issue fixing
  8. PHP works
  9. Visual composer setup and customization 
  10. Revolution slider setup and customization

And Much More ...

What I Need - 
  • Full access of your website admin
  • Hosting access
  • Cpanel access
  • Necessary data and images
  • Necessary contents

Why Me -
  • I'm a hard worker
  • Providing full satisfaction
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Fast delivery
  • Negotiable price

Please give me a message before confirming your order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment