Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will design a superb slider revolution slider for your website

I will design a superb slider revolution slider for your website












About:

Note: Please do not order directly as I might be busy with another order, so please contact me first before ordering.

Also, you must provide WP login access and it must have Slider Revolution plugin installed. 


**Fast Delivery**

**Full-time freelancer available for 16 Hours a day**
**Excellent Communication**
**Great Design**
**Good value for money**
**Responsive Banner Design**

Greetings

You are at the right place, I will design a Slider Revolution slider for your website from scratch.

This Gig will cover the following services:

  • Implementing Slider Revolution on different pages as required.
  • Designing slides from scratch
  • Designing using different layers, typography, background images, overlay, parallax effect, video
  • Animations such as transition animations, different layer animations, kens burn effect. All animations timed perfectly.

Reviews


jpiett:awesome job as always

tasvir92:Thank you for letting me do this wonderful project!

jpiett:Tasvir did a awesome job, communication was quick and he delivered what needed to be done sooner and better than i expected! overall great service and will be using him again in the future! Thanks again Tasvir!\n

tasvir92:Thank you for letting me work on your project.

stevendonaldson:I've used Tasvir many times. He is always reliable, fast and a pleasure to communicate with. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment