Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will fix wordpress issues, errors or problems spanish or english

I will fix wordpress issues, errors or problems spanish or english












About:

Do you have a WordPress issue that is driving you mad? You need help,  Let me solve your problems now!

I have completed more then 4000 jobs with 100% positive feedback having experience of 4 years. My experience allows to quickly and effectively troubleshoot any issue you are having with WordPress and get it resolved for you.

I can help you to fix :

◈ Fixing WordPress errors

◈ Website Migration or Backup

◈ Customization of theme

◈ White Screen of Death

◈ Error Establishing Database Connection.

◈ Fixing Plugin issues

◈ Theme installation & configuration

◈ Fixing WordPress theme CSS issues

. . . .Everything related to WordPress can be Done here!

So, what are you waiting for?
Contact me NOW, with your details. I will respond you in A MINUTE!

Note: 
This gig is for a small task.
Please Contact me first before placing the order! That will help you to get a better experience with me. 

Reviews


celesteruiz:Its very efficient, soy professional and clear.... Good ideas and creative.... 100% recommend.\n

reddogap:Adrian is very easy to work with and helpful. He has done a great job, By far the best gig I have had on Fiverr and I will certainly use him again.

adrian1592:she is an excellent person, very attentive to every detail of her company, as a client she has been very patient and committed to her project, it is truly a happiness to work with you and I hope to repeat this opportunity\r\n\r\nI recommend it to the whole I give you my word

adieux:Fantastic person to work with! Understands what I need, follows my directions clearly and stays in touch with me to update me through the entire process.

adrian1592:thanks thanks thanks thanks \r\nexcellent user and buyer\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment