Monday 27 August 2018

I will fix 5 issues/errors and audit your website for more errors.

I will fix 5 issues/errors and audit your website for more errors.












About:

I can help you in any WordPressproblem or fix any error. There would be some bugs on your website, I can help you tracing them and fixing them properly within No time.


  • Plugin errors
  • Installation and setup
  • Internal Server Error
  • Syntax W0rdPress Error
  • Error Establishing A Database Connection
  • Clean malware Virus or Malicious code
  • HTTP Error 403 – Forbidden
  • Connection Timed Out Error
  • WordPress theme and plugin development
  • Fix WordPress CSSissues
  • Fixing WordPress errors
  • Theme customization
  • WordPress speed and so on

Please contact me before any order.

Looking forward to listening to you.

Reviews


danceaware:Helped me to fix my wordpress backend. Fast delivery. Great seller!

cybertech125:Outstanding Experience!

foxyvpn:Could not have done a better job, he is a true Wordpress expert, job done faster than expected.

cybertech125:Outstanding Experience!

jlandroam:Good coms and helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment