Sunday 26 August 2018

I will create a Responsive landing page with AutoResponder Integration ,Fast Speed,1 month support

I will create a Responsive landing page with AutoResponder Integration ,Fast Speed,1 month support












About:

Professional,Attractive,Responsive WordPress Landing Page

Hello.I'm Arij Khan.I am Experienced WordPress Developer So if you want to make Professional Attractive and Responsive WordPress Landing Page for your Business So Don't Worry I will make it for you

I am offering Service for this Gig

    • Splash Page
    • Landing Page 
    • Welcome page ( page after signup form )
    • AutoResponder Integration(Mailchimp, Aweber)
    • Responsive Design
    • On Page SEO
    • Fast page loading
    • Unique design
    • Complete setup on your hosting and domain 

    Why Choose Me?

    • 3 years Experience
    • 100% Quality work
    • Top Rated seller with 5 star reviews
    • Client Satisfaction
    • Commitment on Time
    • Friendly Communication
    • I work so Fast and Quickly
     Fluent in English

    Which package should i choose?
    I have created three packages so you can choose according to your requirements and if you don't understand Just drop me a message.i will help you.

                                                                       24/7 Available

    Reviews


    superherobods:Great service! Very patient and did the job perfect

    fozia1402:Arij understood what I needed and delivered a solution quickly. He also guided me through the process and answered all the questions I had. I also have information from him on how to update the work myself and he has been super helpful. Will definitely use his services again. Thanks!

    arijkhan:Thank you so much for kind words

    levib81:Great work! Fast! High Quality!!

    arijkhan:Thank you \nGreat experience


    No comments:

    Post a Comment