Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will install wordpress, themes, plugins, and secure it

I will install wordpress, themes, plugins, and secure it












About:

I will Install WordPress in your Hosting with Theme and do SEO as you want. Will install Essential Plugins and set securing parameters.

Have more than 200 satisfied customer from my job with 100% positive rating. If you have any  me your order and question feel free to ask.

What will you get in this gig?

  • Install latest WordPress
  • Theme Installation (Matching Theme's Demo)
  • Plugin Installation
  • Add Social Media Icons like: Facebook, Twitter, Google+

I can also do any type of specific theme modification or customization but please ask before placing an order. This will cost you extra.

Please Note : One modification/installation per Gig and make sure to contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


iamkelley:It gets no better than FelicitySmoak!! Always does an outstanding job :)

drumbeat81:Good experienced wordpress person\n

troimmiller:Very quick and professional

poeticdrummer:She is very responsive and fast.

iamkelley:Always an outstanding experience!! I've worked with felicitysmoak on several occasions and am always impressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment