Monday 27 August 2018

I will amaze you with my work.

I will amaze you with my work.












About:

Please Contact me before placing an order. i will reply you as soon as possible

Hi, I am a full-stack web professional with expertise in Wordpress, PHP, HTML5, CSS3 and Responsive Web Design. I offer Design customization / updates / fixes / tweaks / revisions / maintenance in this gig. I and my team are experts in Wordpress.
I am good in the following:
1. Design customization of your site/theme
2. Layout modification of website pages
3. Plugin Installation, setup and configuration
4. Theme installation issue fixes
5. Plugin implementation issues
6. Adding contact forms using plugins
7. Adding google analytics code on your website
8. Landing / sales page creation
9. Adding newsletter signup form from Aweber or Mailchimp
and much more... just ask!

** Why Hire Me **
- Level 2 and Most trusted web developer having 5-star ratings with 100% client satisfaction rate on web development projects alone
- Have done 150+ website development projects on Fiverr. In all, I and my team have built 1000+ website so far.

See FAQ's for more information.

Please contact me with the list of your changes before buying the gig so that I can tell you exact time frame to do all your tasks.

Reviews


rizvi5266:Another awesome website from Saif. The quality of work is superb and I highly recommend anyone who want a custom website to use these guys! I will be looking to use them again and again in the very near future...Thank you saif for your work, communication, also for video tutorials, you are my favorite web developer. i am very happy xoxoxo\n\n

saifsadi:Thank you. :)

rizvi5266:Saif is the only developer i would ever consider using on fiverr. he is reliable, quick and understands exactly what i need. He and his team always got to us promptly and made all the requested changes. I highly recommend him and I've already developed two sites with him over the last two months and am starting my third shortly. \nThanks you Saif\n

saifsadi:Thank you :)

benjaminryu:Saif was extremely skilled and an expert in what he does. Quickly understand frameworks and concepts and is patient as well. Definitely on my Go-To list of development works !!


No comments:

Post a Comment