Monday 27 August 2018

I will do any wordpress customization

I will do any wordpress customization












About:

✪ Please contact me first for the quote. Remember to show me your website URL ✪

With this gig I'll do any WordPress Customization for your website. This is limited time offer.

✪ Note : 1 gig per simple customization, complicated customization will cost more.

✪ What I can do:
-Fix blank Wordpress issue
-Theme installation
-Theme customization
-CSS
-Site Design and Layout
-Any WordPress Plugin setup/configuration
-Any PHP error
-Woocommerce customization
-Custom style for anything 
-Background 
-Header
-Footer
-Remove unnecessary meta-data
-Change the Permalink Structure
-Enable/Disable HTML in WP comments
-Turn off Post Revisions in WordPress
-Favicon & Logo customization
-Improve the Security of your WordPress website
-Shopping cart integration 
-Fix Errors on the WP Login screen
-Fix any type of common WordPress Errors
-Protect your website from spammers

✪ What I'll need to complete order: 
Wp-admin login
Hosting login or cPanel login.

INSTANT service is available, will cost extra $20 for INSTANT service. Please send me a message before order to check for availability. 

Send me a message if you have any question. Please take a look my gig extras or other gigs if you need additional works.

Reviews


fljanuary:Great code, communication and completion time.

wordpressking2x:Outstanding Experience!

ryanlundquist:This is the second time I've used this seller and I'm about to go for a third on a different site. During this project I asked for an additional adjustment and the seller made the adjustment as I saw fit. I really appreciate it.

wordpressking2x:Thanks

littleclue:Good as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment