Monday 27 August 2018

I will do wordpress theme customization

I will do wordpress theme customization












About:

Welcome!

I have excellent skills in WordPress with 4 years 6 months experience. I will customize your theme as per your requirement.

  • I will provide theme as per your business. If you need specific theme or plugin, You should buy them.
  • I'm not providing Server or Domain names, Please message me if you need any server space or domain name suggestion.
  • I will always making web sites SEO friendly.

I am offering following services,

  • WordPress theme customization,
  • Custom Theme Development
  • Responsive Website creation with HTML and WP
  • HTML to WP conversion
  • PSD to WP conversion
  • WordPress site migration,
  • WordPress installation (theme & plugin),
  • Responsive WordPress theme development


If you have any queries and custom requirements, don't hesitate to contact me. You will get friendly answers and support.

Note: Please do not order before contacting me.

Thanks for your time !!

Reviews


bigvoices:Fantastic in every way. I have been working with Jamal for years now.

jamal1wmedia:Outstanding Experience !!

jlwebexpert:Seller service exceed expectation - thank you!

jamal1wmedia:Outstanding Experience!

jlwebexpert:Seller delivered above and beyond expected work


No comments:

Post a Comment