Sunday 26 August 2018

I will customize login page of wordpress

I will customize login page of wordpress












About:

Hello good day!
I will create Custom login page on WordPress Website or Redesign  WordPress Login/ register  Professionally. 
Also I will add new custom field if you want. Also will add subscription system to your website.
If you nee other wordpress related help I can help you. Just contact me and discuss me about your problem/changes.

This gig is special for:

  • Adding custom logo to Wordpress login page
  • Adding custom background on Wordpress login page.
  • Adding custom color to bg or login form
  • Adding new additional field to existing login form
  • Fix any error on wp-login page


Please contact me for more details work. I can do other Wordpress customization.
#login page customization #login page design #custom login page

Reviews


jaiswal020:he know what client require, he did my job in 1-2 hrs. without doubt one can hire. God bless you. keep going...

devlara:Thank you, Its my pleasure to serve premium quality work.

raks43:Exceeded my expectations. Seller has a great understanding of WordPress and different plugins. He provided me the best solution for an issue on my website. I greatly appreciate the seller and would love to hire him for my future WordPress bug fixes or any kind of development solutions. Thank you so much.

devlara:Thank you sir,\r\nIts my pleasure by service a good service to you. You are also help me by providing proper details for the work.

andylear:excellent work, will use again


No comments:

Post a Comment