Sunday 26 August 2018

I will do wordpress customization, installation and fix errors

I will do wordpress customization, installation and fix errors












About:

Hi there,
*Are you having problems with wordpress installation?
*Are you having problems with your css/style/designs of your site?

*
Are you having problems with your theme/plugin error Or, getting problem with your site errors?

Don't worry, i'm here to help you. Just tell me your problems. I'm here to solve it. 

Feel free to contact me. And please **"Knock me before ordering my gig"**.

Regards,
Rumykh.

Reviews


ecommerce635:My name is Rona I wanted to build WordPress website so I ask rumykh \nto do so and she did it - excellent job would love to work with her again in the future \n\nThank you very much wish you good luck ...

rumykh:Lovely Buyer. She is very friendly and she she help me through the project. Wants to work with her again. Thanks... :)

nikosiler:Working with Rumykh was great! She did exactly what I asked her to do and did it quickly. And she was very responsive.

rumykh:Great buyer. Wants to work with him again. Thanks. :)

richcrib:Excellent freelancer that has excellent word press expertise i will use again


No comments:

Post a Comment