Sunday 26 August 2018

I will do few customization in your WordPress website. (Please message me before placing order)

I will do few customization in your WordPress website. (Please message me before placing order)












About:

Important: Please message me before placing an order. 


Wordpress theme customization and wordpress fix any issues or error.
==============================================================



* Are you looking for a WP expert for doing any WordPress job? I think you are on the right GIG :) *


What you will get from the gig?

=====================================

  • Fix any wordpress errors or issue very fast.

  • Website Migration or Backup

  • Customize WordPress theme

  • fixing WordPress theme CSS issues

  • Install and setup like as a demo

  • Redesign your website

  • Customize any premium theme

  • Other any WordPress help you need.


Why hire me?


  • You get the 15 days after Completion Support.
  • Unlimited revision
  • 100% satisfaction

Still confused?

================

If you still confused please contact me without any hesitation I guarantee you will be satisfied my work. I am always trying to make my buyer satisfied.





Reviews


timlogocom:great work again, thank you! Looks very nice.

shovonboshak11:Thanks. Always happy to work with him.

jodeci2008:Thank you!!

shovonboshak11:Thanks. Great Experience.

omuraxoy:Solution-oriented and hardworking. Suggested


No comments:

Post a Comment