Wednesday 29 August 2018

I will install wordpress and learndash as lms

I will install wordpress and learndash as lms












About:

Adept in of wordpress installation since 10 years, for a good setup and enjoy the power wordpress, learndash for online course, you are in the right place.
I practice and install wordpress and plugins several times, specially in my blogs. I'm new on fiverr but not in wordpress platform.
This gig contains:

  1. install wordpress, configure and add 2 plugins of your choice 

And for extras
  1. Install learndash and configure with the basic payment gateway (paypal)
  2. Add woocommerce and sync it with learndash for selling course
  3. add a dedicated theme education (ThemeForest)
  4. Add course but we may dicuss before order

Contact me for more infos or custom offer

Reviews


adkiraseo:Very good seller. Make work very quickly and very well. 100% recomended. Thanks

beauvil:Great buyer, i recommend

brucebairstow:Great job - easy to work with

v4nafter:He was wonderful

beauvil:Great client, i recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment