Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will be your divi expert

I will be your divi expert












About:

***** Reliable - Fastest- Money back guarantee *****

>>>>>  Buyers call me a DIVI king. <<<<<<


Hello,
Do you need modern & elegant personal, blog, business or eCommerce site using the amazing Divi theme? 

Check out!
 you will get one of the best but cost-effective DIVI expert in Fiverr. 

What will I serve You:
  • install & customize logo, font-family & size, theme color globally, so you can update easily, fast & perfectly.
  • pixel perfect design, fully responsive & error free functionality.
  • Complex layout or functionality? I will need Skype Chat or Call to understand & explain the requirements.
  • Multiple revision until your 100% satisfaction.
  • If you Run an Agency & have project management software, I am able to work with it. 
  • One Month Support (excluding enhancements).

Exclusions
  • Extensive CSS and PHP Customization
  • Content Writing
  • Photographs

FREE
  • I will coach you for changing content & configure newsletter and social media.

 Visit my Fiverr profile that helps you to take a decision.  

Feel free to contact us before placing an order. otherwise, your order will be canceled.


Reviews


lizdeacle:I have worked with Mehedi in the past and I trust his expertise regarding​ my website. Top man​! Thank you so much Mehedi :)

sequoia112:Amazing work!

mehedi101:it is my great pleasure in working with you and love to serve you for many years.

deanpham:Outstanding Seller !!!

mehedi101:It is my great pleasure in working with you and love to serve you for many years.


No comments:

Post a Comment