Monday 27 August 2018

I will build attractive and responsive wordpress website

I will build attractive and responsive wordpress website












About:

Note: Please discuss before ordering any packages.


Simple
 
#Responsive Design
# Good for 1 page
# Wordpress setup
# Wordpress theme of my choice.
# Dummy content setup 

Prime

#Responsive Design
# Good for new startup and entry level businesses.
# Good for upto 6 pages site.(With Contact Form)
# Blog Section
# Slider, social network setup and contact form.
# Your Wordpress theme or my suggestion.
# Modern and attractive design.
# Fully secure backend.
# + Bonuses


Ultra

#Responsive Design
# Best for upto 10 pages websites.
# Ecommerce website.
# Your WordPress theme or my suggestion.
# Top-notch design with shopping feature.
# With Contact Form and blogging feature.
# SEO Friendly. 
# + Bonuses


Features:

# User friendly admin panel
# Responsive Design
# Modern and visually appealing Layouts
# SEO friendly
# With best security
# Constant Updates
# Fluent in English

Drop me a message for custom request.

Reviews


jpbijaoui:Top of thé top

pratyushgupta:Thank you for the feedback ! I look forward to working with you again.

pinetreedevelop:Absolutly outstanding. I have ordered 5 sites so har from Pratyushgupta, and will continue doing so!\n\nWould recommend.\n\nThanks for the help Pratyushgupta!

pratyushgupta:Thank you :) I look forward to working with you again.

bjmullany:great communication and great work


No comments:

Post a Comment