Sunday 26 August 2018

I will create custom page template for your wordpress site

I will create custom page template for your wordpress site












About:

Create Custom Page Template for Your WordPress Site I am WordPress Expert working with this technology for more than 5 years

So you need another custom Page Template for Unique layout or Static Block of Content?
You landed on the Right Gig!

Sometime theme default page template can't do enough in some specific cases.
so here it comes Custom Page Template!

So what will you receive?

  • A Custom Page Template
  • Custom content on that page
  • Dynamic or Static Content
  • Clean and Well Commented Code
  • Responsive Template
  • Install required plugins

The gig will be provided in time with unlimited revisions, and Money Back Guarantee. Free support 1 Month for Extended order.
Feel free to discuss for further information, I will be very glad to listen to you.

*Please message me before order

Reviews


firefight1981:Excellent service!

firefight1981:Shahin continues to do great work. I have used him for several projects and I highly recommend.

generaldevice:Shahin sticks to the project until success

firefight1981:I highly recommend the services he offers. He was able to deliver very quickly, understand what I needed and went above and beyond my expectations.

sambelsky:it was great!


No comments:

Post a Comment