Monday 27 August 2018

I will setup,customize wordpress theme and plugin

I will setup,customize wordpress theme and plugin












About:

Do you need to setup your Word press theme?
Do you have bug in your word press site? 
So many hours wasted and yet no any solutions? 

So don't worry and hire professionals to do the job.



5$ WORDPRESS SETUP SERVICE 


I will setup your theme exactly as it shown in the demo for  10$ ONLY.

I will Also fix word press issues.
I can also create and customize plugin and theme as your need. and one best point i will provide best support to my client till he not happy with my work.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE MESSAGE ME.
I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Reviews


pixelsbuzz:Hitesh is an expert. Would love to give him more gigs in the future.

sonagrahitesh:thanks for your appreciation

pixelsbuzz:Hitesh is an expert. Love to work with him again!

sonagrahitesh:great buyer. thanks for your appreciation

pixelsbuzz: does a great job


No comments:

Post a Comment