Monday 27 August 2018

I will create a wordpress website or wordpress website design

I will create a wordpress website or wordpress website design












About:

KINDLY CONTACT BEFORE GOING TO PLACE AN ORDER

Welcome Everyone,


I’m Falcon, an experienced seller of this community. I will build high-crafted professional WordPress website for your businesses. If you want a really cool WordPress website or Blog, I can build it. 

I will work until you are happy & make your web site an Awesome Product.

The quote will be based on the total number of pages, features required and the complexity of the website.

What I'm offering in this gig? 


⦿ A user-friendly CMS for easy management (WordPress).
⦿ Wordpress Configuration at your host.
⦿ Coming soon page.
⦿ Fully responsive website and will work for all devices.
⦿ Professional image Slider.
⦿ High Resolution Images(Royalty Free).
⦿ Plugins installations
⦿ E-commerce Products added according to deal.
⦿ Additional categories added according to deal.
⦿ Post share and comment functions to included.
⦿ SEO plugin integration.
⦿ Security plugin integration.

Addition Benefits.

⦿ Fast Response Back.
⦿ Frequent Updates during work.
⦿ After Delivery 1 time Backup.


Note: Contact First before placement of your order. Read FAQ for more Details.If you have any questions, I highly recommend  to contact me fist. thanks

Reviews


elibitton:Top stuff!!

falconpro5:thanks for hiring me again .

angelafox55:Great experience as always. Awesome communication and follow thru.

falconpro5:Excellent experience Thank you so much.

arabellacameron:Very professional and helpful seller. Provided exactly what I needed and guided me through the process efficiently but kindly. \nThank you - would work with again.


No comments:

Post a Comment