Wednesday 29 August 2018

I will install wordpress, wordpress install

I will install wordpress, wordpress install












About:

*** Professional Wordpress services - 99.9% Positive Customer Feedback - Other gigs at bottom ***

Exclusively on Fiverr, I will install WordPress onto your web server from $10. Some web design companies charge hundreds of dollars for this service.

✪ What I'll need to install Wordpress:
- Hosting login or cPanel login.
- If you can't find hosting/cpanel login, ftp/sftp login with database information( db name, db user, db password, db server/host name)will work also.

I've almost 6yrs working with WordPress and I'm here to help you make your website more beautiful and more professional. Here are what I can do for you
- WP Installation
- Theme Installation (Matching Theme's Demo).
- Plugin Installation or Customization
- CSS Problem Fix within Theme or Layout
- Fix any problem you have in your website/blog
- Move your site to new host
- Backup/Restore Website
- Theme Designing and Customization
- Add Social Media Icons like: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
and lots more for your WordPress website/blog...

*** Please contact me before you place an order ***
*** install Wordpress - Wordpress Install ***

Reviews


aron452:Amazing super good and super fast i will use him again and again and again

hotmailguru:Outstanding Experience!

aidantt:Excellent service. Will definitely be utilizing this seller in the future

hotmailguru:Thank you

mrseanconroy:Great work. And fast too! Thanks you.


No comments:

Post a Comment