Monday 27 August 2018

I will develop wordpress membership website and add payment system

I will develop wordpress membership website and add payment system












About:

Hello!
I have been creating professional websites from last 4+ years. Contact me for sample work.
I will develop fully wordPress membership website for you within  given time .you will get revisions with 100% money back guarantee !

Feature:

Landing pages to get more subscribers.
Membership login, registration, and other functions you like to use.
Responsive website according to your requirements
Content protection
Special Register form
Payment-Gateway Integration
Email Auto Responder series
Customized Automated Emails 
Other Features If you Need

Reviews


webzool:great experience.

zuhaibalamakhss:Outstanding Experience

ndmorris23:Excellent service.

zuhaibalamakhss:Outstanding Experience

justrelax1:I am happy with the result!\n\ntook some time to get everything just the way I wanted, but he carried out each of my revisions exactly as I requested.


No comments:

Post a Comment