Sunday 26 August 2018

I will clone website or copy website in wordpress

I will clone website or copy website in wordpress












About:

Are you want to duplicate, clone or copy any WordPress website, you are in right place. I can duplicate, clone or copy any WordPress website.

What features i will provide you.


  • Clean responsive design.
  • User Friendly Admin panel.
  • SEO Optimized.
  • Fast Page loading and optimized images quality.
  • Highly secured and with no Security risks.
  • Uploading Website on your Server to make it visible online.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

If you have any questions/queries just contact me, I’ll be happy to reply as soon as possible.

Trust: I believe in quality! I'm waiting to start the best working relationship with your 1st order.

Price Starting From $5 every Single Page

Note : Contact me before ordering to avoid any misunderstanding.

Reviews


mikes21:Good seller

scottmillerpriv:Excellent fiverr. Responsive and professional. Highly recommend

obwpcoder:Thank you very much, great Experience.

mywants:Website came out GREAT! Development is well organized, easily editable, and nicely designed.

cheese77:Amazing service thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment