Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will tell you. + See More

I will tell you. + See More












About:

Level 2 Seller with more than 100+ jobs completed with positive reviews!

In this gig i'll develop a wordpress website for you from scratch OR work on your existing website. ORDER NOW and I will handle all the technical stuffs associated with building a website.

I will do the following: 

- Design your site from scratch
- Clone an existing site / layout
- Integrate features like user management, social networking, interactive forms, newsletters, popups and so on
- Convert a Photoshop design or sketch design to a wordpress website

What I will need to complete order:
hosting/cpanel login for your website OR wordpress login

I will start working on your site immediately you place an order. No time wasting or any form of delays

Please send me a message if you have any question or if what you require is not listed here.

Reviews


briancobb929:I have bought about 10 gigs so far and will buy more

briancobb929:Does a perfect job each gig I purchase!

briancobb929:A ++ will order again

achillefidibe:Outstanding work.

otobongini:thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment